Alberta Health Services - Calgary Health Region
Why it's great for you and your family:
- Rated as one of the top 5 cities in the world to live
- Lowest tax rate in Canada
- Rated as one of the safest cities in the world
- Has the most sunny days in Canada
- Contains the 2 largest urban parks in the country
- State of the art and publicly funded healthcare
- North America's most extensive pathway system
- Cleanest city in Canada
- Spectacular Rocky mountains are less than one hour away
- Calgary has the fastest growing economy in Canada
- 90,000 new jobs being created in the next 5 years
- Highest Canadian employment rate for new comers to the city
- Fastest job allocation for immigrants in Canada
- Lowest unemployment rate in the country
Have a significant other that will need to find work?
Stay In Touch
Submit your email address, and we'll keep you informed about new opportunities in Calgary health care.
The Calgary Health Region is one of the largest fully integrated, publicly-funded health care systems in Canada. Serving a population of over 1.2 million people, the Region is home to some of the fastest growing communities in the country.
The Calgary Health Region serves the city of Calgary as well as many smaller communities. These include the world famous resort communities of Banff, Canmore and Lake Louise, as well as numerous rural communities stretching from the mountains to the prairies – a total area the size of Switzerland.
29,000 employees and 2,300 physicians provide services in over 100 locations, including 12 hospitals, four comprehensive health centres, 41 care centres, and a variety of community and continuing care sites.